Thanks to our collaboration with the Hostel La Tortuga, part of Hostelling International and “Red Canarias de Albergues de Juventud”, Surf Life Tenerife is able to offer surfcamp packages including B&B accomodation with surf lessons in one unique solution.
You’re going to be host in a tipical canarian house, in a really calm zone in Costa Adeje, a prime location not far from Playa El Duque – which boasts some of the best sunsets of the whole island – and close to the pretty village of La Caleta and Playa de Los Hippies. The Hostel is really close to bars, restaurants, supermarkets and clubs.
We offer shared and private accomodation, which includes an “all you can eat” generous and varied breakfast.
The house has a communal kitchen with a separate dining area and a bright, spacious lounge with tv at your disposal.
Our peaceful outdoor space has a garden with sun loungers, a small pool, a lovely covered terrace and a bbq area which hosts our famous Wednesday barbecue nights.
SURF SLEEP REPEAT!
Every surfpackage includes
- 7 nights B&B;
- 5 surflessons – 10 hours surfcourse (more lessons can be booked with discount)
- All surf equipment, certified surf instructor, insurances
- Transfer from the hostel to the beach and back;
- Transfer from the SOUTH airport and back*
- 1 yoga lesson a week (with possibility of booking more on site);
- 1 weekly surf theory lesson;
*Service offered through an external agency. An extra charge will be applied to early morning and late night transfers
Surf Life Tenerife Surfcamp
Hostel La Tortuga
Residencial Las Amapolas
Calle Reykjavik, s/n,
38660 Costa Adeje
Santa Cruz de Tenerife